Did you know that most kids are fascinated with maps and love looking at them? Here is a fun activity that you can do with your kids today!
People, Places, and Things
- Go around your house and find the origins of various objects.
- Look at the labels of the clothes you wear and think of where your food was grown.
- Why do bananas come from Central America? Why does the milk come from the local dairy? Maybe your climate is too cold for bananas, and the milk is too perishable to travel far.
- Talk about where your ancestors came from, and use a map to find the countries.
- Use a map to show your child where family and friends live now.
You can also join our Private Facebook Page here so that you are sure to NEVER miss another one of our deals!
This post may contain affiliate links