A Tim Tebow Favorite!
As many of you know, I am a Florida Gator fan and I love Tim Tebow! So, when I stumbled upon this recipe from his mom, I just knew I had to post it and I will be giving it a try….maybe during the Sugar Bowl on Jan. 2nd! Of course, Tebow doesn’t play for the Gators anymore and the big question is….where is he going next?
- Prep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 envelope Italian-style spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook and stir beef and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the sauce mix, tomato paste and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 7-10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Separate biscuits; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate to form a crust. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; fill with meat mixture.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese over top. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Thanks, Taste of Home for this great recipe!
For other great recipes GO HERE
You can also join our Private Facebook Page here so that you are sure to NEVER miss another one of our deals!
This post may contain affiliate links