Booster Seats – The Deal of the Day today (5/12) from Kids Woot is this First Years Booster Seat for only $59.99! Shipping will cost you $5.
This same First Years Booster Seat retails for $87.49 over at Amazon and has received GREAT REVIEWS!!
Recommended Ages: 30-100 lbs and between 38-57 inches tall
- Ready to move to a belt-positioning booster? Our boosters will deliver many miles of happy driving and one of the most comfortable rides ever!
- Received a five-star “Ease of Use” government rating from NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration)
- Allows you the flexibility to adjust the color-coded shoulder belt path up to 1.5” so your child will be comfortable and secure each and every time
- Color-coded Lap belt positioning has been adjusted for a more comfortable and better fit.
- The self-adjusting back means you should have no issues with installation in any back seat
- Six-position adjustable “no gap” back
- When the seat is not in use, the lower anchor attachments keep it secure – an added safety benefit for all of your passengers
- The deep headrest and contoured shape will help contain and control your child’s head on impact
- Side-impact testing is standard for all of The First Years’ seats; they side-impact test to Australian standards – the most stringent standards for side-impact testing
- Patented one-hand fold, making storage and moving from car-to-car easy and stress-free
- Two removable cupholders are dishwasher-safe: no more dirty cupholders!
- Cupholders are properly-oriented to really hold the cups in place when the seat is installed correctly
- Taller belt path to accommodate larger children
- Built-in carry handle
- Deep side wing protection
- Narrow bottom rails for better installation in smaller cars