Your kids will go nutty for these clever fall treats, which look like acorns but taste a whole lot sweeter.
- Chocolate Frosting or Peanut Butter
- Crumbled Toffee
- Frost a third or so of a plain or glazed doughnut hole with chocolate frosting or peanut butter.
- Roll the frosted top in crumbled toffee (look for it in the baking section of grocery stores), then add a small piece of a pretzel for the stem.
- This clever snack idea is brought to you from Disney’s Family Fun!
- For More Great Recipes for Kids GO HERE
- If you enjoy the great deals posted by Steals and Deals for Kids, get our FREE Daily Email here filled with our daily deals, and follow us on Facebook here!