This looks like a fun and easy craft to do with the kids!
You will need:
- Fresh Fall leaves in various colors/ or Silk Leaves from Dollar Store
- Paper plate
- White school glue
1. Begin this Autumn craft by collecting about twenty colorful leaves from outside. Try to get nice fresh ones that have just fallen… they will be easier to glue on.
2. Cut the middle out from a paper plate. Fold the plate in half to get the cut started in the middle, then cut along the rim to make about a 2 inch paper plate border (young kids may need help with this part).
3. Continue building the wreath by gluing each leaf to the paper plate. Slightly overlap each leaf. For this leaf craft, I had each leaf point in the same direction, with the stems pointing inward.
4. Next, clip off the stems from each leaf using scissors.
5. Tie a pretty Fall ribbon in a bow, then glue the bow on to the wreath.
GO HERE TO SEE OTHER GREAT CRAFTS FOR KIDS
This great kid’s fall craft idea is brought to you by Crafts-For-All-Seasons