This is such a great idea for a Teacher Appreciation Gift!! ( I am a teacher so I think that I have the authority to say so!! LOL!!!)
You will need:
- Beginning-writer paper
- Shadow box frame
- Tacky glue
- Remove the wrapping from several crayons
- Mount a sheet of beginning-writer paper on a thin piece of cardboard and trim it to fit a shadow box frame.
- Use a pencil to sketch a letter lightly onto the paper and write the teacher’s name below the letter with marker.
- Cover the letter generously with tacky glue and press on the crayon pieces. Place a book on top of the crayons to hold them in place. Let the glue dry, then place the artwork in the frame.
- This great idea is from Family Fun
- For other GREAT Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas Go HERE!