Your child gets to lend a hand in crafting this ultraeasy decoration, which makes a sweet gift for grandparents this Christmas.
- Brown craft foam or card stock
- Black marker
- Red glitter glue
- Gold sequins
- Googly eyes
- Red pom-pom
- Brown pipe cleaner
- Paper clip or clothespin
- To assemble one, first use a pencil to trace your child’s hand onto a piece of brown craft foam or card stock.
- Cut out the shape and add black marker hooves to the fingertips.
- Next, add a red glitter glue collar with gold sequins for bells, then glue on a googly eye, a red pom-pom nose, and a tail cut from the brown craft foam or card stock.
- For the reindeer’s antlers, cut a brown pipe cleaner in half. Bend each half in two (slightly off-center) and curl the ends. Glue together the pipe cleaner pieces, holding them in place with a paper clip or clothespin until the glue dries. Finally, glue the antlers in place on the reindeer.
This great craft idea came from Disney Family Fun
You can also join our Private Facebook Page here so that you are sure to NEVER miss another one of our deals!
This post may contain affiliate links