This looks like a fun and easy craft to do with the kids!
You will need:
- Fresh Fall leaves in various colors
- Paper plate
- White school glue
1. Begin this Autumn craft by collecting about twenty colorful leaves from outside. Try to get nice fresh ones that have just fallen… they will be easier to glue on.
2. Cut the middle out from a paper plate. Fold the plate in half to get the cut started in the middle, then cut along the rim to make about a 2 inch paper plate border (young kids may need help with this part).
3. Continue building the wreath by gluing each leaf to the paper plate. Slightly overlap each leaf. For this leaf craft, I had each leaf point in the same direction, with the stems pointing inward.
4. Next, clip off the stems from each leaf using scissors.
5. Tie a pretty Fall ribbon in a bow, then glue the bow on to the wreath.
This great kid’s fall craft idea is brought to you by Crafts-For-All-Seasons
Never miss a deal!! - Follow Me On Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter - Sign Up To Receive Our Daily Email
You can also join our Private Facebook Page here so that you are sure to NEVER miss another one of our deals!
This post may contain affiliate links
You can also buy fall leaves from specialty online stores, I found one called botanicalart.etsy.com that sells these leaves, pressed and preserved. Especially useful if you live in an area with not much fall color, like me in Texas! 🙂