It’s been a wonderful holiday season! I have been surrounded by everyone that I love the most and we have had so much fun and laughter in our home for the past week and a half! That being said, we have had a lot of food around, too and I am ashamed to say it, but yes, I have eaten things that I should not be eating since I am currently on the Nutrisystem Diet Plan. However, I will not beat myself up about it. I am human. Fact is, I have lost 8 lbs. since I started this journey the last week of October and I have been more conscientious about my holiday eating by having a plan than I usually am. Instead of gaining 8 lbs. during the holiday season, I have lost 8 lbs. and that is quite an accomplishment for me!
Now, with that being said, I am excited to get right back to my total program and start exercising and getting this weight off!! The great part is that I already have the plan in place and have been losing weight. Now if I add the exercise that I need to be doing, I should be able to reach my weight loss goals. I am excited about that and I’m not waiting until the New Year to begin this, I am just getting right back to my eating plan!
Here are a few tips that I will incorporate with my Nutrisystem Plan:
2. I will keep a diary of everything that goes into my mouth, including gum and water!! Nutrisystem sends me a journal each month with my monthly food supply and it is easy to keep track of exactly what I am eating.
3. I will exercise!! Even if it is only a 15 minute walk, I will do something!! With all of the gadgets that are available to get some exercise in, I have no excuse not to get moving! I love to dance, so I may just turn on some music and do that! The bottom line is…..just do it!!
4. I will keep my hands busy while watching TV at night. This is usually not a big problem for me because I am usually blogging (posting deals) but if it is for you, take up some sort of hobby like knitting, doing a crossword puzzle or some activity that will keep you from thinking about food!
5. I will not keep any tempting foods in my home. I will try to have plenty of raw veggies and plain popcorn so that when I feel munchy, I have something to grab that is quick and easy.
6. I will not obsess over the scale. In fact, I will only weigh in once per week. As long as I am doing what I should be doing, I know that I will be able to reach my goals. It may not be as fast as I would like, but obsessing over the scale just gets me discouraged and when I’m discouraged, guess what I turn to? FOOD!! I will instead obsess about making the right choices!
I am so excited to jump back on my plan and race towards my goals! For the first time in my life, I know I have a plan that I can stick to and I won’t be back to my old ways in 2 weeks…..I’ve proven that to myself over the holidays. If I can lose weight during the biggest eating fest of the the year, then I can surely get back on track and be proud of the fact that this year is a whole new start for me! Thank you, Nutrisystem for all your help and support along this weight loss journey!
To see why I chose to start this Nutrisystem Journey GO HERE.
Disclaimer: Nutrisystem is sending me 4 months of products and in return I will share my journey with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own.
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/
You can also join our Private Facebook Page here so that you are sure to NEVER miss another one of our deals!
This post may contain affiliate links